Body Detox Tips
In our modern hectic lifestyles, we have forgotten how important it is to breathe.
Breathing is a fundamental part of life and every breath we take in literally sucks fresh new energy into our bodies.
Take 10 minutes every day to solely concentrate on breathing. Close your eyes and focus on taking deep breaths in through your nose and exhaling out of your mouth.
Dry body brushing is an important step in cellulite reduction and detoxification.
- The brush must have natural bristles and not synthetic fibres.
- Dry body brushing should be done on a daily basis.
- The strokes must be firm and long, always towards the heart.
The benefits of body brushing include slogging off dead skin cells, blood flow stimulation and the encouragement of ordinary fat cells to disperse.
Granted, having a tube of water being pushed up your bottom does not sound like the most pleasant experience in the world, however, it is a wonderful way of expelling toxins from the bowel.
Undigested food, parasites, worms, dead tissue and dried up stools can remain in the bowel for years and this will undoubtedly result in an over-
- A series of gentle warm filtered water infusions are introduced slowly to the bowel to soften and break up waste in the colon wall.
- Using no chemicals or drugs, this process enhances elimination via natural peristaltic functions.
Don’t be put off by unfounded horror stories it –
Reduce Wireless internet and mobile phone usage
Although there has been much publicity about the possible physical damage of radiation from new technologies, we do not yet know the true extent of the damage it is having on our bodies.
However, it is undeniable that the amount of radiation we are susceptible to in our modern daily lives is excessive and not in balance with nature.
Excess radiation causes cancer, and we suggest limiting the amount of hours per week that you use your mobile phone/wireless internet to reduce your radiation intake.